- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business name
- Website URL
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Any personal data you post on our website
- Data about how you use our websites, products or subscription services
- Technical data such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, time zone settings and other technology on the device you use to access our website
- Your marketing and communication preferences
- Any information that you directly provide to us whether through email, our contact form(s), over the phone, or otherwise
- Cookies and Usage Data
- We do not collect any data unnecessary to the furtherance of our relationship with you.
- We do not collect nor store your personal data without your consent. Your consent is considered explicit any time:
- You provide your email address to one of our web-based forms.
- You access, by way of logging in to, a product or service you have purchased from Traders Reserve.
- You purchase a product or service from Traders Reserve.
- Any data collected may be removed at your request at any time by emailing our support team at [email protected].
- At any time, should you choose not to receive email from Traders Reserve, your data will be removed from our systems within a reasonable period even though we may no longer communicate by email with you.
- We may maintain records of such requests for a period of time to ensure compliance with US and EU or other country-specific laws relating to email communication.
- To provide email content, including articles, videos, webinars or offers for Traders Reserve products and services.
- To explicitly determine your interest in a specific offer, product or service and to provide follow-up content to said offer, product or service.
- To provide email content from other publishers or advertisers without disclosing your personal information to such publishers or advertisers.
- To maintain your access to subscription-based products or services which you may choose to purchase from Traders Reserve.
- Traders Reserve does not store your credit card data on servers or databases it owns.
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- To provide and maintain our website(s), product(s) or subscription service(s)
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or information to help Traders Reserve improve our website(s), product(s), service(s).
- To monitor the usage of our website(s), product(s), service(s).
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues of our website(s), product(s), service(s).
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- We need to perform a contract with you in the form of any product or service or subscription service you purchase or any information which you have legally requested or that Traders Reserve has offered to you.
- You have given us permission to do so by way of providing your consent to receive information by way of email.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Traders Reserve, LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service(s)
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you and the right to know what information we maintain. You also have the right to withdraw your consent for Traders Reserve to maintain your data, except in instances of purchase data which information must be maintained to comply with state and federal tax laws.
- We use this data to keep track of emails we send to you and emails you do or do not open to assist us in delivering more useful content to you.
- We maintain a record of certain links you may follow.
- We maintain a record of your access to your subscription services, including but not limited to frequency of logins, expiration date(s) of services and other data related to management of your account as a customer.
- We maintain a record of your purchases and subscriptions, including but not limited to date of purchase, amount of purchase, number of purchases, specific product or service purchased, dates of expiration of services and other data necessary to providing reasonable service to our customers.
- You can ask to know what data we are collecting at any time by emailing our customer support team. They will respond within 30 days with an accounting of data we have on file for you.
- You can choose whether or not you want us to keep track of your actions with us.
- Every two years, we will renew our request to maintain your contact data on file. Such requests are limited to the right by Traders Reserve to send you email as outlined in (1) and or (2) above. You may choose not to renew this request or to remove this request at any time; if we do not have a legitimate consent on file, your data will be deleted from our system and we will not contact you via email.
- Data collected for purposes of purchases of products or services will be maintained in accordance with tax laws of the United States of America and the State of Maryland.
- Such data will be maintained for a period not less than seven years for purposes of compliance with Internal Revenue Service and State of Maryland Comptroller requirements.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our customers who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year.
Traders Reserve LLC does not share personal information in any form, kind or format with third parties for the purposes of direct marketing by such parties. Any and all communications pertaining to a third-party are delivered to you via email by Traders Reserve which carry such warnings as “This is an advertisement by a partner of Traders Reserve,” or by advertisement on a website owned by Traders Reserve as served by Google Ads.